Friday, July 6, 2012

Happy Father’s Day 2012

This Father’s Day, we bought a grill! We had been thinking about getting one for a while, so we spent Saturday (the day before Father’s Day) shopping for grills at Menards and Lowes. We found one that we liked that also had great reviews, so we bought! Since we don’t have a truck, we brought home the box rather than an already-assembled grill. Matt was determined to set it up immediately, so he got to work on it, and 3 hours later it was up and running! We had received some frozen meats from Matt’s mom, so we threw some bratwurst on the grill (which were not frozen), and they were yummy!!

306990_10151624361922814_1492262499_n484261_10151624362162814_1419679060_n

We also gave Matt a framed baseball cross. I had seen the idea on Pinterest, so I made it! I’m pretty proud of the end result.

178962_10151623599752814_1440454655_n

Happy Father’s Day, Matthew!  Ashleigh and I love you! Smile

DSC_6361DSC_6362DSC_6366

DSC_6373

 

(Here is a look back at Father’s Day 2011 at the Rangers vs. Braves game in Atlanta!)

WP_000506

No comments:

Post a Comment