Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Santa?? I KNOW HIM!!

I wasn’t originally planning to take Ashleigh to meet Santa, but on Christmas Eve, I started feeling panicky…as in….am I going to look back in 20 years and feel guilty that I didn’t take my first child to see Santa during her first Christmas season? So, since we were heading out to Northeast Columbia on Christmas Eve, we decided to stop by Village at Sandhills to visit Santa. The Village provides a FREE Santa (i.e. They don’t have anyone there taking pictures, so you don’t feel pressured to buy from them!). There was a cute little house and a very realistic Santa inside. Cool! Ashleigh behaved very well, and Matt got some great pictures of our sweet girl with Santa. Smile

DSC_7735]

DSC_7738

DSC_7739

DSC_7743

Guilty feeling- GONE! Smile

-Erin

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely, positively PRECIOUS!! You will treasure these photos always - honest!! :-)

    ReplyDelete