Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Look at that belly!

Well, now that I’m able to eat more and actually keep it all down (most of the time), I’m finally gaining weight, and I actually have a baby belly that is showing! Take a look…

DSC_3387

DSC_3388

The bad news? I think today was the last time I’ll be wearing those khaki pants for a while! All of my pants are getting too tight to button, so I guess I’ll be looking for some maternity pants this weekend!

-Erin :)

 

P.S. Congratulations to my lovely friend (and former roommate) Stephanie! She and Mark were married yesterday, and I’m so excited for them as they start their lives together! :) Stephanie, you deserve all the happiness in the world!

26980_10150140285430725_815975724_11794122_2251922_n

(Photo stolen from Steph’s facebook page)

2 comments:

  1. It's great to see a belly! How far along are you, now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute!! I can't wait to see you for myself! Love :)

    ReplyDelete