Sunday, November 25, 2012

A few Ashleigh-isms

One morning when I went to get Ashleigh out of her crib, she smiled, reached out her hand and grabbed mine, and said, "Nice to meet you, Mommy!"

I about died laughing!

I told her that I had known her for quite a well, so we were not just meeting! I wonder where she heard this phrase!



Last night in the tub, Ashleigh peed in the water (more specifically, on top of the duck stick-on that is on the floor of the tub). Ashleigh immediately stood up and said, "OH NO!" When we asked her what had happened, she said (in her most pitiful voice), "I pee peed on the duck! Oh no!" She was so upset that she cried about this for about 5 minutes. She kept looking down at the duck to make sure he/she was okay! Maybe this a sign that she's ready for potty training?!?!



She is saying the funniest things these days, and we look at her in awe most of the time when she opens her mouth. You just never know what she is going to say!

Some of my favorites...

Hold on, everybody!

Oh dear...

That's so sweet...

It's so beautiful!

Oh look!!


It seems like her language doubles every day! Amazing!!


No comments:

Post a Comment