Saturday, November 27, 2010

2 Months Old!

Wow, Ashleigh is already 2 months old (okay, technically she turned two months old last week, but I’m just now getting around to posting about it. I’ve been too distracted by her sweet smiles and sounds.) Smile

DSC_7034

She has grown so much since she was born. When we took her to the doctor for her 2 month check-up, she weighed 10 pounds and was 22 inches long. What a big girl!  She got 3 immunizations at that visit, so we spent the rest of the day doing this:

DSC_7005

Trust me, I didn’t mind a bit!

At two months old:

She is wearing size 1 diapers (although they are still a bit big on her).

She can easily hold her head up.

She loves to look around and is very curious about her surroundings.

She is smiling and cooing all the time! (I love her big gummy smile and how she scrunches up her little button nose!)

She can stand up (with support, of course).

She is such a great sleeper at night. She usually sleeps anywhere from 5-8 hours straight! (This girl loves her sleep as much as her momma does!)

During the day, she takes several naps but she FIGHTS going to sleep. She is too afraid she’s going to miss out on something exciting.

She is starting to really enjoy spending time in her swing.

She is starting to outgrow her newborn clothes but most of the 3 month stuff is too big still.

And here are a few more recent pictures for your enjoyment…

DSC_7048

 

DSC_7057

DSC_7075

-Erin Smile

2 comments:

  1. So LOVE that you are documenting all this Erin!! You would make an excellent scrapbooker!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Terri! I used to scrapbook all the time!

    ReplyDelete