Well, for example...
A few weeks after our wedding (4.5 years ago!), I wanted a way to collect all my pictures from my wedding showers, the actual wedding, and our honeymoon. I uploaded all of our pictures to Shutterfly and made a photo book with all of our photos.
I plan on starting a photo book soon so I can document Ashleigh's first year of life. That will be one thick book!
So, I read on the Shutterfly blog that if I posted a blog about Shutterfly, they would send me 50 free cards! Awesome! I'm a big fan of Christmas cards. It's always so fun to receive holiday cards from old and new friends. We would like to send out cards this year that double as Christmas/Baby Announcement cards. Since we have so many pictures of our little girl, I'd love to make a card that has places for numerous pictures, like this one...
I like this one, too, because I can write a bit about our lives this past year...
So many of their cards have places for writing a letter or inserting multiple pictures, so it will be hard to choose, but I'd better make my choice soon since it's almost Thanksgiving! If you want to browse through Shutterfly's holiday cards, go here:
Yay for free Christmas cards! :)
-Erin


No comments:
Post a Comment