Thursday, May 13, 2010

19 week picture

A couple baby-bump pictures, coming right up!



Only a few more days until we know if Baby Titus is a boy or a girl! I've been taking a survey of all the students in my classes to see whether they think the baby is a boy or a girl. So far, "boy" is winning by a landslide. Hmm... we'll have to see if they are right! I only have one more week of school left- where did the year go? I am looking forward to sleeping in a bit later (but not much later since I'll be in charge of taking Arden on her morning walks), lounging at the pool, and relaxing! Woohoo!

3 comments:

  1. I read somewhere the groups of kids were shockingly accurate. Of course, I also read that the old wives tale tests were never right and that I should test my own intuition (something about the mother "knowing") - and I was wrong and the tests were all right! :) Who knows?!? Hope everything is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin, you are looking great! I can't wait to hear what you are having!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn, well...everyone is at least 50% right ;)

    - Matt

    ReplyDelete