Tuesday, November 10, 2009

October Update

Yes, I know it’s already November, but we’ve been a bit slack about posting about what we’ve done in October. So, I’ll try to update you as much as possible…

Arden and Hobbes have continued to entertain us with their shenanigans. They play, fight, chase each other, try to eat each other’s food…. the list goes on and on. We’ve been able to capture a few videos of them playing, and I’ll post those once I figure out how…

 

In the meantime, here are some pictures for your enjoyment.

DSC03242 DSC03244 DSC03254 DSC02883

Matt and I braved the rain and went to the last Grissom High School football game of the season. Many of the youth from All Saints attend Grissom, and one of the youth is actually the mascot!

DSC03301 DSC03303 DSC03307

We also went to a UAH (University of Alabama- Huntsville) hockey game. UAH is the only school south of the Mason-Dixon line to have a college hockey team!

DSC03308 DSC03331 DSC03334

Several times a day, we take Arden on a walk. These walks are her favorite things to do during the day. Here is a picture walk through our actual daily walk.

DSC03348 DSC03349 DSC03350 DSC03351 DSC03352

We like to take Arden to the church to run around, too. The church has lots of wide open spaces for Arden to explore.

DSC03360 DSC03375 DSC03376

Last but not least, we failed to post about some of our friends who have visited us in Huntsville!!

Kris and Ginger stayed with us on their cross-country journey to LA.

DSC02873

Our Lutheridge friends Ben and Kathy stopped by on their way back to Colorado. Arden got to meet their “babies”- Chaco and Zamba. Arden was not the nicest houseguest (sorry guys!) :)

DSC02997

That’s all for now, folks! :)

-Erin

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Erin, we don't mind! Chaco says, "Arden was OK, but she snapped at me a couple times and I didn't care for that so much." Zamba says, "Arden was AWESOME! I loved playing with her! She said she loves me, too. I might have her babies someday. I loved your kitty, too! But why did she hide under the bed when I came to look for her? Can I have her babies, too?"

    Thanks for hosting us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the update kids..........those pets are something else arent they?
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photo of Arden and Hobbes sitting on the pet bed; it looks as if you posed Arden for it. :) I'll glad you all are enjoying the adventures of your internship!
    ~Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. I particularly love the picture of Arden and Hobbes looking out the window together. Those pet pictures are very similar to ours of Sophie and Simon. . .they're so entertaining!
    -Lauren Wegner

    ReplyDelete