(Hobbes may be relieved that Ashleigh has started school! Poor guy! He is so tolerant!)
So glad she loves school! Let's hope it stays that way!
Matt, Miriam,and I all went with her to school on her first day. She was a little nervous but was very excited. She couldn't wait to get inside the classroom and play with the dollhouse.
It was difficult to get pictures of her because she was so excited that she couldn't even stand still!
When Matt went to pick her up on the first day, she said she had a great day, but then lowered her voice and said, "I didn't listen to my teachers very well. I went to the big playground and I was only supposed to go to the little playground." What a sweet and honest girl! We'll take it while we can get it because I'm sure those days are fleeting! We are so proud of our school girl! :)







No comments:
Post a Comment