Sunday, April 28, 2013

My Little Pony

Ashleigh has recently become quite entranced with My Little Pony toys and tv show. It is so funny to me because I played with My Little Ponies when I was young! She knows all their names, and her favorite pony is Rainbow Dash! I happened to find out that Build a Bear currently has a Rainbow Dash pony you can build! We decided this would be a perfect “big sister” gift for Ashleigh. Unfortunately, the closest Build a Bear is about an hour away, but it was worth the drive! Her face was priceless when we walked into the store. She had never been in a Build a Bear store before, so she was a little overwhelmed, but she quickly got over it when she saw Rainbow Dash! She immediately ran over and grabbed the stuffed animal, and gave her plenty of hugs!

WP_20130420_002

WP_20130420_003WP_20130420_005WP_20130420_006WP_20130420_007WP_20130420_009WP_20130420_011WP_20130420_012WP_20130420_016WP_20130420_018

Rainbow Dash has now earned a prominent spot on Ashleigh’s bed! Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment