I was just checking my email the other day, and I received an email from babycenter.com claiming that my baby was now 15 months old! I was a bit confused and thought, wow, somehow I must have entered in the wrong date on the website, but when I looked at the calendar, I realized the email was right! It was December 18, meaning my baby was 15 months old!
At 15 months, Ashleigh…
-has 4 teeth (two on top, two on bottom)
-wears size 12 month clothes
-wears size 3 diapers
-can do the motions to “The Itsy Bitsy Spider”
- eats and drinks everything “by herself”. No more baby food for this girl.
-has started signing “All Done”
-laughs at funny things.
-loves to chase Arden around the living room and dining room. Arden doesn’t mind it too much.
-loves to pick up the gifts under the Christmas tree and carry them around with her.
-had her picture made with Santa. She wasn’t a fan.
-enjoys looking at the Christmas tree and the ornaments on it.
-has been sleeping better at night but is still not consistent with sleeping through the night.
- is running (and walking) all over the place. She is on the move all the time!
-loves playing with her toys. She is so happy when she can pull all of her toys out of the toy basket and place them all around her.
- knows what a lot of words mean. This is so cool to see her understand simple words and commands!
- Let’s go upstairs (she walks to the stairs)
-Let’s go downstairs (she walks to the stairs)
-Get your shoes.
-Get your snack.
-Get your milk.
-Where is Ashleigh? (She says “right here” and points to herself!)
We love her more and more every day!
I so love the jumper and those fun candy cane tights......how cute....she is a little toot I can tell...
ReplyDeleteLove Grandma