Ashleigh has been scooting on her stomach all over the place for the past month and a half, but just recently she has figured out how to pop up on her knees. Every time she does it, she gets a bit steadier and is able to stay balanced for a little longer. Take a look!
Monday, June 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay Ashleigh! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, I HATE when people look at me like I've been torturing Norah! There was one time I put her in the car (and it was dark and about 50 degrees) and then went back to Islands to retrieve Zamba, and when I got back to the car -- about 50 feet total -- somebody was standing next to it, glaring at me, and wanting to "Make sure this was my baby, and that I was indeed coming back." It kind of makes you want to bury your head in a hole!
ReplyDelete