So, as many of you know, internship in Huntsville, AL has come and gone. A year has passed and I’m amazed at how fast that year flew by. I feel ‘bittersweet’ as this transition in our lives has come and gone. I’m bitter because, I truly loved being at All Saints and found my time there to be truly formative, helpful, and fulfilling. God was, is, and will continue to be present among the faithful at All Saints (and around the world!)!
What possibly could be ‘sweet’ then you might ask? Well… I’m back ‘home.’ Our families live about 15 minutes from us where we are now (Erin’s family in Lexington, my family in Northeast Columbia [well, apart from my mom who lives about 5 hours away in Jacksonville, FL]). Not only have I moved back ‘home,’ but I have also moved on to the LTSS Campus for the first time! I’m surrounded by friends and classmates! This year will be awesome, I really can’t wait for it go get started! BTW – My school year starts on September 8th. So…yeah! Take that elementary/middle/high school and college readers!! Boo-yah!
But, what you all really want to see is what our new apartment looks like…so I’m about to post those up…then, I’m going to post up some pictures of the LTSS campus since there are many of you who read this who have never stepped foot on campus (or if you have, it’ll be fun to see it again right? RIGHT!? :))
A view from the front (across the street)
A view from the back of our building and then our front door
Welcome, come on in!
Of course, this is pretty much the only room you all care about… Ashleigh’s Room!!
Here you can see our Living/Dining/Computer/Kitchen area!
And of course, our bedroom. Nothing too shabby. The TV is really only for Netflix Streaming connected to our laptop with HDMI! <—Dork moment!
Like I said, I’m going to add a bunch of pictures of the seminary campus as well…but you’ll just click on the group of pictures and it’ll take you to another page to see them all!
Thanks for stopping by!
- Matthew
Very cool Matt. Thanks for sharing. We are missing you but I'm sure our paths will cross again in God's great kingdom. God's Blessings on you and your family.
ReplyDeleteMark and Karin
I remember when I helped paint a bunch of LTSS dorm rooms. Your room doesn't look anything like those!
ReplyDelete